วันจันทร์ที่ 30 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Why do I get food poisoning from fast food places?

I eat a lot at fast food places and I've noticed that I get frequent food poisonings lately. In about 50% cases of eating there I get a diarreah the next day. In about 5% I throw up, have temperature and cannot eat anything for a few days - stomach flue? And it is the same for fast food and upscale restaurants. The only places I dont get a food poisoning is in my company's cafeteria (that has mostly fast food) and the best restaurants in Seattle, where I live?


Be careful where you eat. Some places do not enforce sanitary practices as much as other places. If one of the employees doesn't wash their hands after going to the bathroom, touching money, or pretty much touching anything other than food, the food you eat can become contaminated. Or, if one of the employees is sick already, and touches your food, it can make you sick, too. I work in the food service industry and I am very strict with my employees to make sure they wash their hands often. However, lazy managers who don't care or employees who don't care will cause problems.

Other than that, you may be eating too many fatty, greasy foods, and your body is sending you a message. Fast food is very unhealthy and you should only eat it once in a while if you really have to.

Or, simply, fast food is just gross. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20070728235002AAdZKMN&kid=GMNdB3ToOVpujYENqPne&s=comm&date=2008-08-23+12%3A57%3A23&.crumb=

you probably can't take the extra grease http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20070728235002AAdZKMN&kid=Bp5pLmTOCnkvgfAISMRI&s=comm&date=2009-01-01+10%3A28%3A59&.crumb=

i would say poor hygiene....i personally wouldnt go back again.

Funny you should mention this.

For many years, when I was younger, I preferred Burger King to McDonalds. I ate at BK alot, when I wanted a quick hamburger. No problems. (My diet other than that was very good.)

Now that I'm older, EVERY SINGLE TIME I eat a BK I get de shites the next day!!! :( Now, I never eat at BK anymore. I never got de shites from McDonalds, but that kinda food is no good. I have not been in a fast food place in YEARS!

~Cindy! :)

Fast Food restaraunts are generally safe. They throw more food in the trash than you could ever believe. The problem, judging from your question, is that you have a really bad diet. You need to eat at home more often. If you will just eat food that you prepared at home you will not experience this sickness that you are getting from Fast Food. Your really cheating yourself by not eating at home on so many levels. First, there is the cost. Then, the obvious sickness your getting from eating out too much. Dude, go to the grocery store, start with the Shells and Cheese and build on that. your gonna die at 39 eating out.

weeeelllll diarreah isnt very fun, even in ur fast food u eat.... soo u should eat "normal" not food poisining food because if u dont want the process to start over u should but some times u can get poisned from ppl i think they might just hate u but i dont know because im not in the fast food bizz. Switch To Jenny Craig..

God Bless

You should probably see your doctor and maybe have him refer you to an Allergist. You might have food allergies. If you keep a record of where you eat and what you eat the doctor may find out why you get sick. If it were me I would want to know so that I could avoid those foods. Food allergies can be real serious. See a doctor.

cause so many people eat there as well as kids that cary alot of germs plus the places you eat at must be dirty there could also be a prob with your tummy see your dr.

Fast food is never good to eat frequently and shouldn't be your primary diet. Your body is trying to tell you that your poisoning it, try eating healthier. It can also be how your food is being prepared and how long they are leaving it out.

b/c its unhealthy junk food. stop eating it

Have you ever seen the movie "Fast Food Nation"? Could explain a lot.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น