วันพุธที่ 29 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

What kind of laundry detergent should I use for childrens consignment clothing?

I buy some of my son's clothing at children's resale shops. I bring them, wash, dry & iron the clothing just to give me the peace of mind that its clean & stain free. But you just never know with what the clothing fibers have. My question is: what kind of laundry detergent is best to wash clothing like this? What steps would you take to guarantee cleaniness of this clothing?

Thank you for your answers.


The biggest problem I've had with second-hand clothes is the funny smell. Just make sure they don't smell like smoke...it's very hard to remove.

I like Arm&Hammer detergent for my kids clothes because it's pretty good at removing stains and dirt. I would wash the clothes in hot water (if they can take it) and let them soak for 20 minutes or so, before you start the agitating. Make sure you dry them thoroughly. Between the hot water, hot dryer and hot iron, any germs should be long gone!

Get them dry cleaned maybe? I wouldn't worry too much...just read the labels and wash 'em! A consigment shop is what it is...if you don't want or think slohtes that was previously worn by someone is good enough than you shuld just shop first hand at a reg. store!

for children try dreft.

its really for babies but i still use it when im washing things i just bought or have been somewhere scummy.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น