วันเสาร์ที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Whats the difference between fast food and slow food?

I eat exactly the same pace, weather its fast food or slow food. Is there a difference? I don't care if I have to wait... is slow food better quality usually than fast food?


Fast food consists of saturated fat deep fried in month-old grease by Captain Oblivious and crew. Slow food is made by people who would actually consider eating what they're making. Just my opinion.

I think fast food is the restr. that serve the same food across the US .

you know the ones where the hamberger tast the same in texas as the one in Main like Mc Donalds , Burger Chief etc. It might take a Mc Donalds 45 min to fix a hamberger . I would not call that fast.

classy restaurant McDonald's that is the difference.

Fast food moves through you faster, as in diarrhea.

30 mins, duh...

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น