วันอังคารที่ 12 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Clothing????

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet.


crisp white shirt, just back from the cleaners

my gray skinny jeans and black turtleneck half sleeve

My paisley shaw, it's from India.

my salwar kamizes

my red polo shirt, babydoll shirts, cute jeans

my wrinkly cami

my little black dress.

Probably my rolling stones tee

my old jeans or my big (i mean BIG) men's shirt I got ove rthe summer that I am actually wearing right now!!!

sorry - this is not an answer to your question...i just have to know

how did u get the little music notes on ur username thing?

they are really CUTE!

u can answer by answering one of y open questions.

THANK YOU!

and i guess i will answer u question anyway...just cuz i'm cool like that...

my favorite piece of clothing would have to be my middle school spirit shirt...it amazingly still fits me, and it holds SO MANY memories.

my new embroidered coat from Steinmart

Pink seethru sleeveless top I wear under a button up sweater

hmmm i think it would be my halter dress

My sexy little red dress and stilettos

Little black dress and stilettos with the jewels on the ankle part.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น