วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What is the most uncomfortable piece of clothing that women wear?

In your opinion, What is the most uncomforbale piece of clothing/shoes you have worn or wear?


def. high heels. They aren't so bad when you're wearing them , except for the whole walking part and potentially twisting your ankle (done it numerous times) its the horrible pain in your foot once you take them off...i can't even explain it, except it feels like your whole foot as an awful bruise across the bottom of it.

Thongs for sure. I only wear them once in a blue moon, I cannot imagine wearing them every day like some women I know.

High heels are ridiculous, too, especially since they've been proven to do long-term damage to your back and all sorts of other nonsense but I wear them, anyway. >_<

Tights are the most uncomfortable.

Heels are just painful.

Bras just never seem to fit right.

And thongs are just disgusting. Why would any woman choose to walk around with a string up her bum? Yuck. Could only have been a man who invented it.

a corset! the ones that u pull from the back with strings... they used them to make ur body a nice shape and it helps ur form!

man those are a killer! lol

they used to use them a long time ago on a daily basis!

its ok like to go out.... its cute but they are really uncomfortable! u cant even really bend over haha

From the cursing I sometimes hear when my girlfriend dresses ... I'd have to say just about everything. Not to mention how long it takes to get all those medieval torture devices into place.

its generally high heals and sometimes bras with falling straps. none have mentioned about the scarf/dupatta which are very difficult to arrange and keep in position.

High heels are always uncomfortable, to me at least.

Otherwise, I tend to dress comfortably.

I think most things that women wear are uncomfortable lol.

High heels, thongs, bras, pads...

If you had said accessories, I would have said my ex's wedding ring. lol

for me it would be the bra since I am busty and cuts into my shoulders.

BEING A WOMAN I WOULD SAY A THONG!!! BUT ESPECIALLY A G STRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS LIKE HOW CAN YOU WEAR THAT TINY STRING IN BETWEEN YOUR BUT CHEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!

everything ;)

Shoes that rub

eg heels, some sandals

pantyhose

Pantyhose and bras!!!

5 Inch heels and cheap bras that dig in.

Heels and Panty Hose hands down >.<

Cheaply made bras. No contest.

heels. haha

panty hose

A thong, but then I'm a guy.

jeans that are too tight (skinny jeans)

i feel like im constricted in them and my lower body is suffocating

heals, sometimes your bra can be a pain.

thongs and High hills unless you wear them a lot!

Heels.

EW!

Mom says thong...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Thongs

BRAS!

my friend said thong or stilettos

i say tight jeans

bra & tight jeans

heelss or a thongg

a bra

high heels

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น