วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What would you describe as my clothing style?

i like alot of pacsun, but i love the clothing i love and i hate the clothing i hate. It's not based on labels. my favorite pieces of clothing that i own are my bright blue aviators, my white tee with a huge peace sign with bright colors in each section of the peace sign and my bright neon pink headband. i have long dark brown hair and i love shirts that have bright colors on them. i love to dress different but i dont know where is a good place to shop?


You sound kind of 80's to me..not the vintage side..the whole bright effect to it, which personally, I love!

You should look at some of Urban Outfitters clothes. They have fun and bright clothes that you can mainly find in the unisex section.

If you love the clothes at Pac Sun then keep shopping there. :) You would probably also find things you like at Tilly's, Zumiez, and The Buckle.

Charlotte Russe would have good accessories for you. [Headbands, bracelets, sunglasses.]

As for clothes... Wet Seal [possibly], Tilly's...?

Wet Seal, Forever 21, Urban Behavior, H & M

Nordstrom's BP section, perfect for you!

you style is whatever is "cool" at the moment

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น