วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

I want to start my own custom clothing business. Do you have an tips?

In January, I am going to be taking night time course for learning to sew properly. After I am ready to give my clothing a professional look and quality, I would like to buy my own domain. Any help please? It would must appreciate it.


Congratulations for taking the first steps in creating your clothing line, I have written a couple of articles about this type of project on http://www.clothing-manufacturers.net

Yes, i definitely, recommend that you buy a domain name, buy it now so that it is already a few months old when you launch your collection.

At the beginning, why not use your domain as a blog where you can describe the challenges of building your brand.

This will give you the opportunity to network, find your market and get some help from more experienced business people.

Anybody looking to create a fashion line should take a look at:

http://www.ellen-clothing-manufacturer.com/Create-Clothing-Line/

This page is full of useful information about the clothing industry.

I am sure this will help,

Good luck,

Lilian

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น