วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 14 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How can I start a clothing company?

I'm really interested in starting a clothing company, something that everybody can wear, no matter their body size. But the only problem I have is how to start. I've read tons of helpful articles (which were all boring because they were so long) and I just want somebody who can tell me in a couple of easy steps how I can get this company going. My friend and I would greatly appreciate the help.


Buy some clothes.

Sell them for more than you paid.

Hey presto!

Try making the clothes yourself, and selling them online. Unless you purchase big orders of clothes to resell them, you'll be making a really small profit, not to mention you'll be taxed pretty heavily - so you might not make much at all. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20061114180344AAJUiUV&kid=HoEtDEP8UEVcABYHhqra&s=comm&date=2007-11-05+12%3A55%3A16&.crumb=

I have no idea. I don't even know how to start a club non the less start a clothing company. Go to college and learn how to .

don't know

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น