วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How do you get the smell of safflower oil out of clothing without ruining the garment?

I live in a very dry climate and read that safflower oil is very nourishing for the skin. I used it for about a month before I started realizing the oil was making my clothes smell. I've washed all of my clothing several times with hot water, cold water and strong smelling detergent but I am still unable to get the smell out. Any ideas of how I can get the stench out without ruining my clothes?


You might have already "set" the smell in by putting them in the dryer.

You could try to soak them in oxi-clean.

put some baking soda in a paper bag. put the shirt in another paper bag and put the shirt bag in the baking soda bag.

the baking soda will take out the stank.

return the favor?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090311123947AAK6mDo

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น