วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How to remove tissue paper from clothing that was wash together in the washing machine.?

is there any way to remove those tissue paper which was accidentally wash together with clothing and was stain all over the washed.


Use a steam iron

you can shake them off..and then you one of those lint removers....also for next time..check every pocket..

u can shower off the tissue while the clothes is stil wet. it does the trick without any traces of tissue.

I shake most of it out of the clothes out after pulling it from the washing machine. If I miss some of the paper, I shake the clothes again and pick the stray pieces out after I pull the clothes out of the drier. For me, that has done the trick.

I'm lucky that so far, it's never been so bad that I had to put the clothes through the wash again.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น