วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How do you promote a new clothing company and get into boutiques?

I'm starting a couture clothing company. How do I promote myself? I need ideas online and off the internet. How do I get into boutiques?


I would like to say cpm marketing is great you pay to display a banner on a website and it costs you from $0.10 to $3 per 1000 impressions which is very cheap.If your web banner is shown on 10,000 viewed pages it will cost you around $10.

For mens fashion trends to use as your designs ideas try www.mensclothingtrends.com.

Thanks alot

try to open up your own store or just go to stores make an appointment and show them what you have. You should try to set up a website and just put the name out there first, then you can show stores you have a backing.

Call them before you send them so they know what it is when they get it. Send it out and keep calling them to see if they got it and what they think. Just dont call too much making yourself seem as someone they'd rather not work with. Be appropriate and polite. There is nothing wrong with trying.

*Dont forget to mark when you see a best answer.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น